Justine Christal Photography

Saturday, November 12, 2016

My Scotland and Ireland Adventure

Amazing. Supurb. Exciting. Awesome. Excellent..  What more can I say about Scotland and Ireland?

I had a great time with CIE tours on my trip last

month and through this company I was able to see so much of two remarkable countries.


Pictures don't do the beauty justice, but here is my attempt:




Glaskow, Loch Lomond, and Glen Coe






















Loch Ness, Narin, and the Highlands




Saint Andrews, Edinburgh, and Arthur's Seat



























































































Belfast, The Peace Wall, Dublin, and Trinity College





Irish farm home, Blarney Castle, and road to Killarney




Killarney, Ring of Kerry, and Skelling Islands




Cliffs of Moher and Bunratty



































































I may share more specifics on my trip in the future, but if there are any questions I love talking travel.  


This trip brings by grand total to seven countries visited outside of the United States. And I don't plan on stopping anytime soon either! 














4 comments:

  1. It sure was fun. Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came over from your mom's blog, your pictures are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have a follow button on your blog, I hope to remember to come here again.

    ReplyDelete